My first steam engine works! Was built with parts found in my junk bin from things I took apart and things you can buy at a hardware store. It took me two days to build this but I had been thinking about it for months! I measured the electrical power output with the same generator I use on my stirling engines and the power is about 0.1 watts. So it's less powerful than my stirling engines(running on about 5PSI of vacuum, pressure still needs evaluation). But at least it works! It will probably be a bit more powerful when I build a boiler and get some real pressure to it.
Thank you for watching!