Date: March 11, 2015
Robin Guenther, leading international expert in sustainable healthcare design, Senior Advisor to Health Care Without Harm and the "#1 Most Influential Designer in Healthcare" according to Healthcare Design magazine presented on the webinar: Green Design and Construction of Hospitals.
GGHH released the Buildings Guidance document in conjunction with the webinar. Robin is also the lead author of it.
- Buildings: Methods and Tools for Sustainable Management and Conservation in the Health Sector, presented by Robin Guenther. Download the Building’s Guidance Document.
- South Africa | Commissioning for Sustainability, presented by Thorpe Koorts
- Brazil | The Syrian-Lebanese Hospital Case Study, presented by Tomaz Gregory Kipnis
- Australia | Green Star Healthcare Facilities, presented by Katy Dean
- Taiwan | Establish Environment Friendly Green Hospital in Multiple Aspects, presented by Ming-Jyh Chen
Introduction to Global Green and Healthy Hospitals, presented by Susan Wilburn