Micro Tesla Turbine MK2 | Part2 | Housing, End Caps, Nozzle

59 Views
Published
Don't Forget To - LIKE | SUBSCRIBE | SHARE

This is part 2 of the micro Tesla turbine mk2 building series. It took way longer than I was expecting, due to the fact that I had to rebuilt the rotor. I run into some issues while making it and the one you see on the video is practically the 4th rotor (and succesful) and each one was taking roughly 4-5 days to make. The new rotor has 22 total discs (instead of 18 that the original had). The most important thing though (and the reason that I had to remake it) was the spacers between the discs that are held in the 4 supporting tubes, which are way small in diameter thatn the original ones (1.9mm vs 7mm) allowing more airflow between the discs and thus increacing the boundary layer effect. I didn't finish the build on this part because the video is already lenghty and I didn't want to make you lose interest

Support my videos!: https://www.patreon.com/johnnyq90

Subscribe to my channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/johnnyq90

Follow me on Vessel and watch my video earlier! https://www.vessel.com/channels/johnnyq90

Follow me on Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/104633881118655653159/104633881118655653159/posts

Follow me on Twitter! https://twitter.com/JohnnyQ90
Be the first to comment