Dont Forget To - LIKE | SUBSCRIBE | SHARE
This is a centrifugal air turbine engine v.1 that i made out of tin can bottoms, and i installed it in a 4cm pc fan with ball bearings.
Maybe in the future i'll use steam to feed the turbine. I intend to use it as a mini generator.
- 40mm pc case fan
- 2 hybrid ceramic bearings
- parts from a CD case (sides and cover)
- 2 big screws ( for the case )
- axle from an old dc motor (130 type)
- brass tube for the inlet
- piece of a plastic pen for the outlet
- plastic screw and nut glued in the back for the oil
- epoxy glue
Air turbine engine v.2 with a two stage turbine is coming soon!
Subscribe to my channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/johnnyq90
Follow me on Twitter! https://twitter.com/JohnnyQ90
Follow me on Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/104633881118655653159/104633881118655653159/posts