The emerging cleantech venture's pilot has been supported by government grants now it is time to scale. Cleantech requires significant funding, often larger than traditional vc's are structured to support. How does a cleantech venture scale to grow? Hear from national project developer Constellation Energy on the emerging technologies they seek for internal deployment and the corporate milestones they look for emerging ventures to demonstrate, hear from both the CEO and VC of NY based Primet Materials (battery applications) on their path to Series C greater than$10M. Network with investors and other entrepreneurs growing their firms.
- David Yeh, Venture Capitalist, Private Investor
- Michael Adams, Vice President-Corporate Strategy and Development, Constellation Energy
- Zachary Shulman, Managing Partner at Cayuga Venture Fund
- Larry Thomas, President & CEO of Primet Precision Materials, Inc.
- David H. Wells, Greentech Investing Team, Kleiner, Perkins, Caufield & Byers