Here is a list of the top 5 electric/hybrid cars available in India:
1. Mahindra e2o
• Manufactured at its facility in Bengaluru, Mahindra launched the Mahindra e2o - the first all-electric in India - in 2013.
• Though a full charge takes 5 hours, Mahindra also has QuickCharge that helps charge the car in just about an hour. Once fully charged, it can cover a distance of 120Km, which is sufficient for city travel.
• Inside, the e2o gets a large touch-screen interface, and a monochrome digital speed information pod.
2. Maruti Suzuki Ciaz- Hybrid
• The SHVS (Smart Hybrid Vehicle by Suzuki) hybrid
• The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz SHVS gets an integrated starter generator, a larger capacity battery, and start-stop technology that help the vehicle return better mileage. This effectively makes the Ciaz SHVS hybrid India's most fuel-efficient car.
3. Toyota Prius
• Toyota launched the Prius in 2012 introducing EVs in India, which can run on both, petrol and electricity, so the customers get the best of both worlds.
• The Prius gets 3 modes, namely, EV (Electric Vehicle), Eco, and Power.
• There are 2 variants on offer in India - the Z5 and Z6.
4. Toyota Camry Hybrid
• Another green car by toyota - the Camry hybrid..
• The power split device helps deliver seamless power to the wheels, and also to the generator that keeps on charging the battery.
• There are three driving modes to choose from - EV, Eco and Normal.
5. BMW i8
• When BMW first brought the i8 to India at the 2014 Delhi Auto Expo
• In all-electric mode, the BMW i8 boasts of a top-speed of 120Km/h. In Sport mode, the i8 delivers a mid-range acceleration from 80 - 120Km/h in 2.6 seconds. The electronically controlled top-speed stands at 250Km/h.
• BMW started the car's deliveries in August, 2014, and had already managed to sell 1,741 units by December, 2014. Furthermore, the first batch of BMW i8 to arrive in India has already been sold.
Tobu - Hope [NCS Release] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP625xQIGzs )
Electric cars in india, electric cars, india, top electric cars, car electric, electric cars review, hybrid cars in india, EV, HV, EV in india, electric cars in india 2016, upcoming electric cars in india, new electric cars in india, electric cars for sale, electric vehicles in india, hybrid cars in india, best electric car, reva car, reva electric car, reva car price, electric car price, electric car price in india, electric cars india, full electric cars, small electric cars, electric cars information, future electric cars, electric cars in india 2016 prices
Go on, watch the video and enjoy the amazing electric cars and hybrid cars in india.
Further, If you like ’Top 5 electric/hybrid cars in india’, please click like button.
Petrol Vs Diesel Cars. Which one to buy? (Explained)
10 Indian Bussinesman and their Supercars !!